Speaking of Cushman, the David Meline and Stewart Calhoun team is closer to selling the old Eola Capital portfolio in Atlanta as well. We got word yesterday from several CRE investors that Banyan Street Capital (which is the asset manager for Eola's Atlanta properties) is reviewing bids for 1.1M SF of office space here (C&W has been marketing the properties since January). According to an email teaser obtained by Bisnow, those properties include:
- The 273k SF 5660 New Northside Drive tower, home to the HQ of DS Waters, makers of Crystal Springs bottled water (above).
- 280 Interstate North, a six-story, 124,200 SF building in the Cumberland/Galleria area.
- Deerfield Point 100 and 200 in Alpharetta.
- Windward Pointe 200, a nearly 130k SF building in North Fulton.
- And Windward Plaza 100 and 300, also in North Fulton, and hosting offices for General Electric Capital Corp, which recently renewed the whole of 300 through Feb of 2019, and E-Trade, which has offices in 100.