1. How will Loudoun's recently approved Comprehensive Plan positively impact development in the county?
2. How can master-plan communities make Loudoun into the ultimate live/work/play destination?
3. What are the updates on the Silver Line expansion?
4. How can Loudoun County attract DC's young professionals to live in Loudoun?
5. Why is mixed-use the gem of Loudoun County?
6. How will Google deciding to build a campus in Fairfax County, Loudoun's neighbor, impact Loudoun's development boom?
|3:00 PM - 4:00 PM||
Registration & Networking
|4:00 PM - 4:45 PM||
On Master-Plan Communities
How to make Loudoun the ultimate live-work-play experience
|4:45 PM - 5:30 PM||
Future of Loudoun County
What does Loudoun's Comprehensive Plan mean for development throughout the county?
|5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||
Loudoun County Super Schmooze!
AMC Loudoun Station 11
43751 Central Station Drive
Ashburn, VA 20147
Floor: Auditorium 7 & Auditorium 8
Parking Information: Free garage parking located across the AMC theater.
Google, Amazon, Microsoft - oh my! Loudoun County has become interchangeable with big tech, bringing a development boom to the area in an unprecedented fashion. Between these major tenants and positive signs of the Silver Line expansion, Loudoun County has aged like a fine wine, and is ready for the economic boom its been building up to.
But will it be enough? With Amazon's HQ2 moving to National Landing, and Google moving to Fairfax County, how can Loudoun outpace the pack? How can developers and city council work together to attract a younger demographic to live, work, and play in Loudoun County?
Join us as we discuss all of the important developments and updates in Loudoun County, including the areas top developers, investors, and thinkers. It's an event you don't want to miss!
Join the fun on Twitter with hashtag #BisnowVA and follow us @BisnowDC!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email Event Producer Elizabeth Baker at email@example.com
PS: Don't forget your business cards!