June 21, 2018
President & CEO
Senior Managing Director
Zeller Realty Group
Structural Engineering Partner
Walton Street Capital
Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Chairman & CEO
Murphy Development Group
R. David Trumpy
Senior Managing Director
White Oak Realty Partners
Managing Director, Acquisitions
LaSalle Investment Management
Managing Director of Investment
Mesa West Capital
Director of Corporate Real Estate
Next Gravity Inc
Principal, Managing Director/Real Estate Mgmt Services Group
Pircher, Nichols & Meeks
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Registration Opens | Breakfast and Networking
Office Investor Outlook: Catching Tomorrow’s Tailwinds
Mega Developments & The Amazon Effect
Reimagining the Suburban Office Campus
Lunch & Networking
Fireside Chat: Discussing Diversity, Leadership & Success
Adaptive Reuse: Goose Island 2.0 - A Hotbed of Innovation
Office of the Future: Development & Design Trends
Public Private Partnerships and Chicago’s Office Market
Exclusive BOLD Midwest 2018 Cocktail Reception
Bisnow Office Leasing & Development Summit Midwest
In less than a decade we have seen change on an unprecedented scale. Phenomena such as the acceptance of working from home reflected by the fact that 1 in 5 Americans reportedly now do so and the emergence of terms like “unicorn” to describe the 279 and counting startups valued at over $1B, are just a couple of hot topics that have bubbled to the surface.
The head waves of these changes have been reflected in the nation's office commercial real estate market with corresponding updates from the rise of coworking giants to the death of the corner office and the introduction of office petting zoos to help calm stressed-out employees. While having our four-legged friends at work is all fine and dandy, the list of resulting questions we are left with is expansive.
Whether you want to establish if the corner office layout is gone for good, get the inside scoop on the hottest office projects coming online, or establish the upside of a pets at work policy (let us know if you want some practice pitching to your boss), team Bisnow is here to help and to answer the following questions:
1) How does the Midwest's office real estate market stack up nationally and what should we be on the lookout for in the short to medium term?
2) Is it likely that Chicago will secure a mega tech tenant and how will this transform areas such as Goose Island given the local talent and demand driving growth?
3) How will the increased sourcing of capital from retail investors impact the nation's office developers' pipeline and which segments will we see the most activity in?
4) How does the rollback of Dodd-Frank and the corresponding space for smaller debt providers in the market change office deal flow?
5) Are private transit options such as bike sharing spurring growth in unexpected submarkets and can we rely on such innovations if transit updates aren’t made?
As always feel free to share your questions for our all-star panelists, comments and post your photos using #BisnowChicago on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowCHI on Twitter for more local news.
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the national office real estate market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.
Venue & Travel