1. Is new product saturating the market? How much longer can LA's red-hot multifamily development boom continue?
2. What submarkets are still untapped?
3. How are we tackling the issue of affordability?
4. What amenities are in highest demand and do they REALLY matter?
5. What new technologies are developers integrating into their new projects and current buildings?
6. What is the impact of JJJ on LA's affordable and multifamily market?
7. How will the Tax Reform affect LIHTC moving forward?
|7:30 AM - 8:20 AM||
Breakfast and Networking
|8:20 AM - 8:45 AM||
Opening Keynote Interview: Jack Manning
|8:45 AM - 9:25 AM||
LA's 2018 Development Pipeline: Zoning, Entitlement, Policy, Development, Finance and the Cycle
|9:25 AM - 10:00 AM||
The Evolution of the Unit and the Future of Intelligent Housing: Leveraging Tech and Design for Smarter Living
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post Event Networking
JW Marriott LA Live
900 West Olympic Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Ballroom: Diamond Ballroom (Salon 5), 4th Floor
Parking Information: Discounted Valet of $16.00
Los Angeles multifamily development has been incredibly robust over the last five years. 2017 delivered over 8,000 new units to the market. How much longer can this boom continue?
Downtown has the most projects under construction, but with all this activity, there is some concern of oversupply in this evolving submarket.
Westside's soaring rents continue to encourage new development, as investors are looking to satisfy the demand provided by the young affluent workers in the region.
The rampant competition has lead to an amenities race among developers. Everyone is pushing the limits on modern living to beat out neighboring communities!
Even with all the activity, LA is still extremely undersupplied. This year the city was designated as the countries least affordable city in relation to average income.
Rent growth is outpacing income growth in a big way. This coupled with density debates, elaborate NIMBY requirements, and murky affordable housing parameters, create uncertainty.
Come join our expert panelists as they share ideas on experience and potential solutions to the supply and affordability issues facing Los Angeles!
Join us for this premium event to find out what is around the corner for Multifamily in Los Angeles! Come early and stay late for plenty of coffee, food and of course networking.