Event Ended On: Tuesday June 4 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
The Westin Charlotte
601 South College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Ballroom: Providence III Ballroom, 1st floor, Lobby level
Parking Information: Discounted rate of $15.00 for event self-parking
Registration, Networking, & Breakfast
Charlotte State of the Market
An Overview of Charlotte's Major Asset Classes
The Future of the Queen City
On Major Projects, Market Cycles, and More
1. What does BB&T and SunTrust's merger mean for Charlotte?
2. How could recently-approved Opportunity Zones positively impact CRE development?
3. After national disasters such as Hurricane Florence, how are developers building with the future in mind?
4. What's making Charlotte the hot city for residents and tenants to move to in 2019?
5. What overarching trends in CRE are Charlotte developers seeing?