This Week's Dallas-Fort Worth Deal Sheet
Want to get a jump-start on upcoming deals? Meet the major Dallas-Fort Worth players at one of our upcoming events!
Herman Smith & Co. sold a 4.1-acre tract in Hillcrest Business Park to the City of Mansfield.
Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors’ Wayne Burgdorf represented the seller, and Coldwell Banker Residential’s Julie Short represented the buyer.
Burgdorf said he thinks the city purchased the land in anticipation of future needs. The tract is close to other City of Mansfield properties such as the police station and detention center.
This sale is the latest in Herman Smith & Co.'s efforts to divest its Mansfield assets. The investment/development firm has one property left to sell in the Mansfield area.
Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services Executive Vice President Leigh Richter was appointed to a two-year term on the City of Dallas Landmark Commission. Richter also serves as a director on the board of the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors and is a member of CREW.
Lantower Residential purchased Lantower Legacy Lakes, a 301-unit North Dallas multifamily property. Lantower Legacy Lakes is the 16th property in Lantower’s multifamily portfolio.
Williejaxon LLC purchased 29K SF at 1212-1220 West Commerce St. in Dallas from Ropeco Inc. Perdue Equities Co.’s Charlie Perdue represented the buyer. Mercer Co.’s David Guinn and Stream Realty’s Jason Moser represented the seller.
Savlan Capital purchased the 179K SF Commerce Park in Irving. The multi-tenant flex/light industrial property sits on a 13.3-acre lot in the Las Colinas submarket.
Rowan Properties sold 418 units of multifamily property in DFW.
- Richland Park, 82 units, Richardson
- Ambassador, 136 units, Balch Springs
- Crestwood, 64 units, Azle
- North Story, 60 units, Irving
- Shadowood, 60 units, Garland
- Franconia Court, 16 units, Dallas
ML Realty Partners completed seven leases in DFW totaling 218K SF.
- G & C Direct Mail Marketing Inc. leased space at 1125 North Union Bower Road in Irving.
- Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. leased space at 1215 West Crosby Road in Carrollton.
- Aeronet Inc. leased space at 401 Southwestern Blvd. in Coppell.
- SKU2U Fulfillment Inc. leased space at 14850 FAA Blvd. in Fort Worth.
- J.S. Held LLC leased space at 480 Wrangler Drive in Coppell.
- Continental Datalabel Inc. leased space at 9602 Dilworth Road in Dallas.
- Favorite Brands LLC leased space at 13755 Diplomat Drive in Farmers Branch.
1207 Crosby Partners sold 74K SF of industrial space to Stonelake. Lee & Associates’ Nathan Denton represented the seller, and Stonelake’s Coleman Brown represented his company in the negotiations.
Gaedeke Group’s Elliot Prieur and Allison Johnston completed four leases totaling 34K SF in Gaedeke properties.
- Bain & Co. expanded its lease at 1717 McKinney Ave. by 15K SF, bringing its total lease to 54K SF. Avison Young’s Charlie Morris represented the tenant.
- Native International Realty leased 7K SF of office space in One McKinney Plaza, 3232 McKinney Ave. in Dallas. Swearingen Realty Group’s Duke Biggers represented the tenant.
- Priority Management Services leased 7K SF of office space in Regency Plaza, 3710 Rawlins St. in Dallas. Allie Beth Allman & Associates’ Kimberly Rote represented the tenant.
- Sallio Itallio has leased 5K SF of retail space in One McKinney Plaza, 3232 McKinney Ave. in Dallas. John T. Evans Co.’s John Evans represented the tenant.
Adolfson & Peterson Construction completed a 46K SF medical office building for United Surgical Partners Inc. in Southlake. This is the fifth project Adolfson & Peterson Construction has done for USPI.