As Vice President of Leasing, Stephanie is responsible for leasing 6.5 million square feet of industrial
properties in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Prior to her current position, Stephanie
spent three years as Vice President of Asset Management and Customer Service, responsible for
the overall operation of the company's entire South Florida portfolio, including asset management,
supervision of personnel, communication, and client retention functions.
Prior to joining Duke Realty, Stephanie was Real Estate Manager and Associate Director for CB
Richard Ellis and Property Manager for Trammell Crow, Glenborough Realty Trust, and Washington
Real Estate Investment Trust.
• Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Russian Area Studies, Pennsylvania State University
• Florida real estate license
• Real Property Administrator
• Board of Directors and Chair, Awards of Excellence Committee, NAIOP South Florida (NAIOP)
• President, Board of Directors and Co-Chair, TOBY Awards Committee, BOMA’s Ft. Lauderdale
and the Palm Beaches Chapter
• Trustee, Pompano Beach Chamber of Commerce
• Member, South Florida Office Brokers Association (SFOBA)
• Board of Directors, Commercial Industrial Association of South Florida (CIASF)
• Outstanding BOMA Member of the Year, 2009
• Duke Realty Salesperson of the Year, 2017
• Duke Realty Dealmaker of the Year, 2014, 2015, 2017
• NAIOP Industrial Broker of the Year finalist, 2015, 2016.
Senior Vice President, Regional