1. Where are developers building the latest senior housing, and are residents more inclined to remain in the city or in its outskirts?
2. How is grandparenting influencing the development of new senior housing?
3. What amenities are considered a priority for senior residents?
4. With baby boomers entering senior living facilities in the next decade, how will a new generation of tenants impact the design and development of senior living facilities?
5. How can existing centers improve their facilities to encourage more long-term stays? And how are local communities getting involved?
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||
Registration, Networking, & Breakfast
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
State of the Silver Tsunami
|9:45 AM - 10:30 AM||
Location, Location, Location: Where do Our Older Residents Wish to Be in Greater DC?
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
1001 16th Street NW
Washington, DC 20036
Ballroom: Federal A/B Room
Parking Information: $45 discounted valet parking
Tyson's, Chinatown, Shaw - what do these three locations have in common?
They've recently welcomed new senior residences to accommodate the growing number of baby boomers in the D.C. area. But with more than 120 residences throughout the city, are they versatile enough for the growing numbers - and needs - of its residents?
From grandparenting to accessibility, amenities, and more, join Bisnow as we bring together top developers helping to build our older citizens a new place to call home. It's a senior housing event you won't want to miss!
Don't forget to follow @BisnowDC and join the fun on Twitter using hashtag #BisnowDC!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our DC event producer, Elizabeth Baker at Liz.Baker@bisnow.com.