1. What neighborhoods and property types in Northeast DC have the most opportunity?
2. Where are we in the development cycle of Northeast? Is it too late enter the market?
3. Will Northeast DC's office market continue to out perform the central business district?
4. What infrastructure improvements can be made to connect developing neighborhoods in Northeast DC?
5. What is the impact of multifamily development on the retail and office markets?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
What's Next for Northeast?
The Newest and Most Exciting Projects in the Area
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Northeast is Working
How Residential Growth is Strengthening the Office Market
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Kellogg Conference Hotel, Washington D.C.
800 Florida Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Ballroom: Atrium & Kellogg Auditorium
Parking Information: Free onsite parking
There is little doubt that Northeast DC is one of the most exciting, and quickly growing quadrants in the District. The emerging developments are completely transforming the neighborhoods and dramatically strengthening the commercial real estate market.
The area has grown so much in fact, that increased residential development has allowed Northeast DC's office market to outperform that of the central business district. Luring major tenants into the growing submarkets, and massive developments in the pipeline, the area is destined for greatness.
Join us as we discuss everything you need to know about the hottest submarkets in DC. Don't forget to follow @BisnowDC and join the fun on Twitter using hashtag #BisnowDC!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our DC event producer, James Shearin at James.Shearin@Bisnow.com.