Hear from the nation's top whizzes on the industry's top questions:
1. Which Trump decisions will impact your investments?
2. How will NAFTA decisions affect the DC market?
3. How has the travel ban affected foreign investments? Where are foreign investors looking?
4. How will the Fed's rate hike affect CRE?
5. What is the current state of DC's office and multifamily, and affordable housing markets and how do we prepare for 2018?
6. Will the Republican Tax Reform plan put 1031 exchanges on the chopping block?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Coffee, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 8:50 AM||
Washington DC Policy Fireside Chat: Local Policy Decisions Affecting the CRE Market
|8:50 AM - 9:25 AM||
Chief Economist's Outlook: NAFTA & National Budget's Impact on the Economy
|9:25 PM - 10:00 PM||
Real Estate and Political Forecast: Trump Decisions that will Affect the DC Market
|10:00 PM - 10:30 AM||
The Willard InterContinental, Washington D.C.
1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20004
Ballroom: The Grand Ballroom, Lower Level
Parking Information: Valet Parking: $35 per car (subject to change). Please note that valet parking is first-come first-serve. Off-site parking is highly encouraged.
Off-site Parking: Please click here for off-site parking options.
We can't stop writing about Trump.
Trump's first year called for a great deal of market uncertainty. Can we expect a clear forecast for 2018? Learn everything you need to know about year two of Trump's administration at this year's Economic and Political Forecast.
With national economists, local policy experts and real estate executives, we'll explore the region's commercial real estate market, political climate and local and national economy.
Join the fun on Twitter with hashtag #DCForecast18 and don't forget to follow @BisnowDC!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our DC event producer, James Shearin at James.Shearin@Bisnow.com