Event Ended On: Tuesday May 8 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Village at Leesburg delights visitors in more than 75 boutiques, restaurants and entertainment experiences all in the welcoming and vibrant surroundings. Its pedestrian-friendly feel and year-round special events and festivals have solidified Village at Leesburg as Loudoun County’s destination to shop, dine and play. Cobb Village 12 Cinemas is an integral experiential retailer to the property and is embarking on a 13,000 square-foot renovation in 2018 to elevate the luxury movie-goer experience.
Cobb Theater at Village at Leesburg
1600 Village Market Blvd SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
Suite: Suite 100
Parking Information: All parking at Village at Leesburg is free. Garages are located behind the retail buildings.
Welcome, Registration & Networking
Working in Loudoun
How to Develop Strong Office & Industrial Markets & A Powerful Loudoun Workforce
Loudoun's Retail, Mixed-Use & Master Planned Communities
What Market Trends Are Impacting Your Investments?
Beer, Wine, Hors d'Oeuvres, and Networking!
1. What is necessary to make master planned communities the key to growth in Loudoun?
2. Loudoun County has seen great residential growth, but is there something we can do to boost the office market?
3. Is retail demand high enough for the space being delivered in large mixed use developments?
4. How would an Amazon presence in Northern Virginia impact Loudoun County?
5. Will Loudoun residents really commute all the way to D.C. on the Silver Line?