Event Ended On: Thursday May 16 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
One Biscayne Tower is an iconic downtown Miami office building with unparalleled views overlooking beautiful Biscayne Bay. The 36-story building is currently undergoing a $10 million lobby renovation that will modernize the main entrances and upgrade the interior lobby finishes with new flooring, lighting, and wall finishes complete with a state-of-the-art 15’ LED display wall.
The building’s prime location, efficient floor plates and column free perimeter offices maximize the exceptional panoramic views making it one of the few buildings in downtown that has the flexibility to attract traditional tenants while also offering the ability to create open plan, collaborative work space.
Coffee, Breakfast & Networking
Identifying Value & Neighborhoods
Developing with Purpose: Sustainability & Building with Current and Future Residents In Mind
More Networking & Deal Making
One Biscayne Tower
2 S Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33131
Floor: 33rd floor
Parking Information: $10.00 at the One Biscayne Tower Garage right after Suntrust Garage. Attendees must park in One Biscayne Tower Garage to receive the discounted parking.
Miami’s urban core, which includes Downtown, Brickell, Edgewater, Midtown Miami and Wynwood, has
seen a rapid expansion of its population base over the last decade and commercial real estate has closely followed this trajectory of growth. The addition of office, retail and residential inventory here has outpaced 11 other major U.S. markets, according to CoStar Group.
Find out what has fueled this endless supply of development, and what kind of innovative projects, like River Landing by Andrew Hellinger, the top developers, owners, and investors are building to revitalize and redevelop these neighborhoods sustainably, with efficient lifestyles in mind. Well-executed placemaking relies on a firm understanding of communities and their intricacies, something our developers and owners are very familiar with.
Our speakers are building in all of Miami's submarkets and
pioneering new neighborhoods such as: Coral Gables, Miami River and Edgewater to name a few. As Miami enters the next phase of its urban core's growth and expansion, we will take a deep dive into the neighborhoods primed for biggest growth in 2019.
For questions, recommendations, comments or press inquiries please email Katya, our Southeast event producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How do you identify the next emerging market: Why should we look at Miami's fringe neighborhoods in the next cycle?
2. How do you identify value and project sites in neighborhoods like Wynwood or Downtown where values have skyrocketed in the past 10 years?
3. As real estate development becomes more community driven, how do developers elevate and activate more socio-economically distressed parts of the City while preserving its historical integrity?
4. As we enter the next phase of growth & expansion of Miami's urban core, what trends like the rise of mixed-use and TOD, can we expect?
5. What kind of transit solutions are being considered to connect emerging markets?
6. Beyond simply creating a destination to visit, how can developers and owners seamlessly place-make these submarkets into live, work and play neighborhoods?