1) Local leaderships response and recovery post-Irma/Maria, and how we can be better prepared in the future?
2) What key trends and factors do the Hospitality leaders need to plan to fuel sustained growth, and expansion?
3) How does retail and housing spur growth or investment in hotels and resorts in the Caribbean?
4) Puerto Rico -- Why the island is ready for a surge in hospitality growth?
5) How recent damage caused by the storms has presented future plans for expansion or new developments in hospitality, retail and housing in the Caribbean?
6) How is the demand for minute-to-minute data in hospitality is driving new technology and design to attract and retain clientele?
**Content will run until 11am. Please plan accordingly.**
|9:00 AM - 9:40 AM||
Why is Puerto Rico Ready for Hospitality Growth
|9:40 AM - 10:20 AM||
Building for Resiliency - The Future of Development & Design in the Caribbean
|11:00 AM - 11:30 AM||
|10:20 AM - 11:00 AM||
Hotel & Resort Development Post Irma and Maria
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||
Coffee, Breakfast & Networking
100 Chopin Plaza
Miami, FL 33131
Ballroom: Chopin Ballroom, 2nd Level
Parking Information: Discounted Valet $18
Join us for Bisnow's Caribbean Hotel Investment Forum where we will gather industry leaders and key government representatives to discuss everything from hotel and resort development, to the future of tourism, housing, workforce and local economies in the Caribbean.
We will also explore how hospitality trends & opportunities with the top investors, developers, lenders and deal makers in the Caribbean hospitality markets.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #Bisnow on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more local news.