November 21, 2019
Executive Director, Edge Cloud
EDGE GRAVITY by Ericsson
Chief Information Officer
San Francisco District Attorney's Office
Machine Learning Infrastructure
Member, Board of Directors
United Security Bank
Strategy Partner, Office of the CTO
RBC Capital Markets
Co-Founder & CEO
Vantage Data Centers
H5 Data Centers
Founder & CEO
Evocative Data Centers
J. Todd Raymond
CEO & Managing Partner
fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty
VP, Project Development
VP, Global Infrastructure Deployment
Douglas County Economic Development Authority
Senior Economic Development Market Specialist
Business Attraction Manager
Henrico County Economic Development Authority
Senior Project Executive
Director, Data Center Engineering & Sales
Northwest Advanced Technology Leader
Executive Managing Director
Cushman & Wakefield
Executive Director, Transaction Advisory Services
Ernst & Young
VP, Strategic Development
VP & Preconstruction Manager, Critical Facilities
Turner Construction Company
Miles Loo, Jr.
Executive VP & Global Lead, Valuation & Advisory
Newmark Knight Frank
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Agenda To Be Announced Shortly
DICE West '19
DICE West | Data Center Investment Conference & Expo, West
Don't miss our annual Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE) West in Silicon Valley!
Home to the world's leading tech players and innovators, it's no surprise Northern California is the second-largest data center market in the nation. The region boasts a 7% vacancy rate, indicative of limited availability and market saturation. Supply far exceeds demand in this market, with major existing operators coming online within the next two years.
Topics will Include:
1. How will increased power density and cooling capacity impact site selection?
2. As end-user demands shift, how will the growing use of outsourced IT services drive demand for a hybrid cloud strategy?
3. How will the Internet of Things, Blockchain and AI impact Silicon Valley's data center demand?
4. With deployments becoming more dense and compact, what are hyperscalers and cloud providers doing to be more sustainable?
5. What do the growth of micro data centers, 5G and Edge Computing innovations mean for today’s data center requirements?
6. As land in Silicon Valley becomes more scarce and expensive, what's the outlook for other West Coast markets like Reno & Las Vegas?
7. What are operators in the region doing to mitigate risks of earthquakes and other natural disasters?
-Our Bisnow DICE Events bring together those with the following backgrounds:
-Data Center Operators
-Colocation, wholesale and cloud providers
-Enterprise end-users of Information Technology, Business Operations and Analytics
-Economic Development Associations
Join us this November 21, 2019 at this full-day premium event. Learn from & network with the leading owners, developers, investors, end users, and major players in Northern California's data center space.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDICE on Twitter.
For questions, recommendations or press inquiries, please email Adam at Adam.Knobloch@Bisnow.com.
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the national healthcare market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.
Venue & Travel
San Jose | Venue to be announced 6 weeks prior to the event