1) What asset classes are institutional and private investors most bullish on?
2) How has private and institutional capital responded to the changing Seattle cycle?
3) What are the hurdles owner and developers need to overcome with regard to construction loans as costs rise?
4) As banks tighten up on lending, which alternative funding strategies are most effective?
5) With a continued influx in foreign investment targeting in the Seattle market?
6) Due to increased equity requirements, how has the capital stack changed and are firms seeking JV partners more now than they have before?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
The Evolving Capital Stack: Seattle Debt & Equity Markets
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Seattle Capital Markets: Acquisitions and Dispositions
|10:05 AM - 10:30 AM||
Coffee & Networking
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
99 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101
Ballroom: The Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Parking Information: Valet Discounted Rate of $28.00 per car
Republic Parking Lot: 1400 Alaskan Way (2-4 Hrs $12.29)
Target Parking Garage (3-4 Hrs $16.00)
Russell Investment Center Garage: 1301 Second Ave. (3-4 Hrs $24 / Early Bird $16)
*Pricing Subject to Change*
Real estate values are up, debt is cheap and the commercial real estate sector in Seattle continues to benefit from an influx of foreign capital from Canada and Asia.
Skyrocketing values have some concerned, the Trump administration has been cause for political uncertainty, and everyone has been watching what the fed will do with interest rates. How has this impacted Seattle's capital markets?
At the end of the day, smart investors in commercial real estate can weather any form of economic storm. Come out to see our all-star lineup and learn what the experts have to say about the capital markets landscape in Seattle.
Join us early for breakfast and stay for port event networking! This is not an event you want to miss!
Questions, comments, speaker/topic recommendations please email Chris Wainwright at Chris.Wainwright@Bisnow.com