Thursday August 5 2021 | 8:00 AM PDT
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
The Southport Office Campus features three, nine-story towers directly connected to the adjacent Hyatt Regency. The campus is uniquely positioned to accommodate a post-COVID-19 environment, featuring a comprehensive workplace management strategy to accommodate social distancing and touchless use.
· Gold LEED Certified
· Up to 715,668 RSF of office space.
· 664,277 SF of garage parking with 2,121 structured stalls.
· 11,034 SF of retail space.
· State-of-the-art VRF HVAC systems with dedicated outside air system.
· 1,249 operable windows.
· Brand new construction with large floor plates ranging from 18,000 to 36,900 RSF.
· Rooftop decks and outdoor balconies.
· 25,000 SF Great Room to spread out and relax.
· Three mid-rise structures for less travel time from desk to garage.
· Centrally located convenient drive to location.
· Robust network infrastructure for large data requirements.
· Security cameras in garage, lobbies and main entries.
· Card/proximity reader controls at entries and stairs.
Office at Southport
1103 Lake Washington Blvd
Renton WA 98056
What Tenants Look For In Office Assets Today
Office Development Landscape: How Developers Are Positioning Office For The Return of Tenants
Management, TI, And Leasing For Future Tenants
What You'll Learn:
How You'll Do More Business: Learn what's driving leasing success and tenant retention for PNW office assets today, where tenants are driving demand, and how developers are responding.
Who You'll Meet: Owners, developers, architects, heads of leasing, vice presidents of property management, investors, contractors, lawyers