Come hear from the city’s top whizzes on the industry’s top questions:
1. What are the opportunities to build one's capital stack beyond EB-5?
2. How do we foster stronger dialogue with institutional investors in Asia, Europe and beyond?
3. How does Seattle continue to amass the nation's greatest example of a "workforce of the future”?
4. How can a city become an incubator for marketable ideas?
5. Who are the hottest movers and shakers in the tenant market?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Foreign Investment and Development
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Building the Pacific Rim's Great Tech Incubator
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
99 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101
Ballroom: The Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Parking Information: Valet Discounted Rate of $28.00 per car
Republic Parking Lot: 1400 Alaskan Way (2-4 Hrs $12.29)
Target Parking Garage (3-4 Hrs $16.00)
Russell Investment Center Garage: 1301 Second Ave. (3-4 Hrs $24 / Early Bird $16)
No city in the world is better placed than Seattle to benefit from the shift of the world’s economic fulcrum to it’s new geography: the Pacific Rim.
In communications, trend-setting companies, investment and research, the Emerald City looks more like the future with each passing year. A global bull market is the latest wave Seattle finds itself riding, with foreign capital pouring in it appears that everyone wants into this corner of the PNW. If this all sounds too rosy to you, that's probably a sign you have a good head on your shoulders.