October 23, 2019
City of San Jose
City of Oakland
California Director of Public Policy
Managing Director, Real Estate
San Francisco Foundation
Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
Coalition to Homelessness
Chief Strategy Officer
Working Partnerships USA
Haas School, UC Berkeley
Farella Braun & Martel
Breakfast, Coffee, Registration, & Networking
With San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo and Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf
Building A Better City
The Bay Area, a historic hub of innovation and bastion of culture – is reckoning with a homelessness crisis, a lack of affordability, issues with transportation, and ensuring even distribution of opportunity, as various industries in the Bay continue to boom.
Though complex and at times daunting, these are issues that must be addressed and resolved -- both locally in the Bay Area as well as Nationally.
Join Bisnow at this first-of-its-kind Building A Better City Event, where we gather a group of diverse leaders – community activists, public officials, private developers, unions, and major companies who call the Bay Area home – to ask the following:
1. With several major Bay Area Companies making major affordable housing commitments, what changes can we expect in the development of affordable housing?
2. The Bay Area is experiencing a homelessness crisis. What actionable steps can we take to resolve the issue?
3. As inequality in the Bay Area continues to increase, what are we doing to ensure there is a thriving middle class?
4. Transportation in the Bay Area is a tangled web. What could be the impact of pending legislation? What additional solutions are required?
5. How are we working together, to ensure that ALL businesses and residents of the Bay Area have an opportunity to thrive?
With questions, recommendations, or press inquiries, please email Bisnow's Northern California Event Producer Matt Seukunian (email@example.com).
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the Bay Area community. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.
Venue & Travel
San Francisco: Venue to be announced 1 month prior to the event