Event Ended On: Tuesday May 21 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
What is the State of the Senior Housing Market in Greater Phoenix?
Building Healthy Fundamentals
What Trends Are Shaping the Region's Healthcare Market?
Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
100 N 1st Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Ballroom: Pueblo Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Parking Information: Discount Valet Parking $13.00
*Based Upon Availability*
The story here is not new. Baby boomers are aging, and more and more approach the need for senior living facilities. The Greater Phoenix region is widely known for its appeal to retirees, and with a 75% increase in need by 2030, the market for senior housing is white hot.
However, as it goes with commercial real estate, the market is always changing. With the
sector comes attractive room for investment opportunity. Growth also
its own logistical challenges. In addition, as the labor market tightens, wages are rising, and the need for sufficient and quality care is becoming
an operational quandary, and a threat to net operating income. Alongside the growing senior population is the region's healthcare market.
In addition to the increased number of people needing specialized care,
a younger demographic moving into the city has also increased the need for medical care. With
125,000 SF of medical office space to delivering in the start of 2019, developers are responding in suit. The growing market comes with both opportunity and challenges to hurdle. Fortunately, we have assembled the region's best and brightest to help us navigate it. Join us as we dive into the region's booming healthcare and senior housing markets, forecast its future and strategize how to make the most of its growth. Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowPhoenix on Twitter and Instagram, and follow @Bisnow on Twitter for more national news. For questions, comments and press inquiries, contact James Shearin, our
Phoenix Event Producer, at James.Shearin@bisnow.com.
1. 2030 will bring a 75% increase in people needing senior care. Will the Greater Phoenix market be ready?
2. As neighborhood healthcare centers increase in popularity, what role will they play in the market?
3. Which amenities are actually bringing value and new residents to the region's senior living facilities?
4. 125,000 SF of medical space will deliver in 2019 78.5% preleased. How long will strong leasing activity continue?
5. How is the tight labor market and wage growth impacting the net operating income in Phoenix senior living developments?
6. What strategies are experts taking to reduce overhead in senior living and healthcare facilities?