Event Ended On: Tuesday May 21 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
100 N 1st Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Ballroom: Pueblo Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Parking Information: Discount Valet Parking $13.00
*Based Upon Availability*
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
What is the State of the Senior Housing Market in Greater Phoenix?
Building Healthy Fundamentals
What Trends Are Shaping the Region's Healthcare Market?
1. 2030 will bring a 75% increase in people needing senior care. Will the Greater Phoenix market be ready?
2. As neighborhood healthcare centers increase in popularity, what role will they play in the market?
3. Which amenities are actually bringing value and new residents to the region's senior living facilities?
4. 125,000 SF of medical space will deliver in 2019 78.5% preleased. How long will strong leasing activity continue?
5. How is the tight labor market and wage growth impacting the net operating income in Phoenix senior living developments?
6. What strategies are experts taking to reduce overhead in senior living and healthcare facilities?