1) Blockchain has been all over the news, but how is it actually being applied to the CRE industry today?
2) How are the industry's leading dealmakers leveraging technology to source, evaluate, and ultimately complete more transactions?
3) What innovations in design are most impacting things like sustainability, space optimization, and tenant satisfaction?
4) With construction costs rising and a growing labor shortage, what innovative products and practices are being employed to deliver projects faster and under-budget without sacrificing structural or functional integrity?
5) With the current boom cycle nearing its conclusion and "good" acquisition deals becoming harder to find, how are leading property owners and managers utilizing tech to lower operating costs and still deliver returns to their investors?
160 Varick Street is conveniently situated in the heart of Hudson Square, between Charlton and Vandam Streets and close to the no.1, A, C and E subway stations. The building has an industrial history, as evidenced by its structure, large windows and high, loft-like ceilings. A newly renovated lobby designed by Studios Architecture, opened in the fall of 2018 featuring soft seating and rotating art installations.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Tech's Impact on the Property Management & Leasing World
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Evolving Tech in the Development, Construction & Design World
|10:00 AM - 10:45 AM||
Evolving Tech in the Investment, Acquisition & Financing World
|10:45 AM - 11:15 AM||
Closing Keynote Fireside Chat with Scott Rechler
|11:15 AM - 11:30 AM||
Post Event Networking
160 Varick St
New York, NY 10013
Floor: 11th floor
Parking Information: Icon Parking Garage located at 114-122 Varick St. Walk up Varick street three blocks and the event will be on your left.
**Reserve parking online for a discounted rate of $32.00 for 4 hours. Otherwise posted rates include $52.00 for up to two hours and $60.00 for up to ten hours.
Click here to Reserve online: https://iconparkingsystems.com/search/40.7267431/-74.00525189999999/2019-01-29T13:13:24/2/160%20%20Varick%20Street%20New%20York,%20NY,%20USA/daily/web
It's not exactly breaking news that technology has changed the world we live in, and that it'll continue to do so. But more practically speaking, for the CRE Industry, while it may have taken longer than it did in other industries to start getting with the times, there's too much content built around what's "out there" and not nearly enough around the tangible ways tech platforms and products are helping CRE professionals of all types conduct their day to day business.
So for this year's exploration of the impact technology is having on the CRE Industry, we've decided to drill into what's working now and what improvements and new possibilities are opening up for the future.
This event is less about what's possible down the road, and more geared toward providing busy CRE professionals with exposure to (and intelligence around) tech products and platforms that can help do what all of us want to do... MORE BUSINESS!