Event Has Ended
Speakers to be Announced
Head of Global Connectivity & Telecom
Chief Information Officer
Zoom Video Communications
VP, Technology & Service Delivery
VP, Global Network Services
Broadridge Financial Solutions
Global Head, Facilities Infrastructure
Recovery Point Systems
Board Member & CEO
Managing Director & Senior Research Analyst
Cowen and Company
Next Tier HD / DJS Group
President & CEO
Datagryd Data Centers
Chairman & CEO
New Continuum Data Centers
Senior VP, Corporate Development
Senior VP & CTO, Data Center Acquisitions
Senior VP, Product Management & Development
Executive Director & Co-Head, Infrastructure Finance
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Evoque Data Center Solutions
VP, Portfolio Development
Director, Customer Solutions & Strategic Partnerships
Managing Director, Global Data Center Advisory Group
Cushman & Wakefield
EPI LATAM LLC
Director, Product Development
Miles Loo, Jr.
Executive VP & Global Lead, Valuation & Advisory
Newmark Knight Frank
EYP Mission Critical Facilities
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Networking, Breakfast & Registration
Welcome to DICE Northeast 2019!
The State of the Data Center Market: Capital, Development, End User Demand and The Evolving Tri-State
• Moderator: Miles Loo, Jr., Executive VP & Global Lead, Valuation & Advisory, Newmark Knight Frank
• Chris Downie, Board Member & CEO, Flexential
• Patrick Fiel, Senior VP, Corporate Development, EdgeConneX
• Leanne Starace, Vice President, Equinix
• Colby Synesael, Managing Director & Senior Research Analyst, Cowen and Company
• Quynh Tran, Executive Director & Co-Head, Infrastructure Finance, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
The Day After Tomorrow: Data Center Construction, Design, Planning and Today's Evolving Workforce
• Moderator: Joseba Calvo, Managing Partner, EPI LATAM LLC
• Tom Brown, CEO, Datagryd Data Centers
• John Diamond, VP, Engineering, Evoque Data Center Solutions
• Frank McCann, Principal Engineer, Verizon Wireless
• Eli Scher, Chairman & CEO, New Continuum Data Centers
• Dave Wildman, Global Head of Facilities Infrastructure, Bloomberg LP
The Last Mile: The Future of Data Center Interconnectivity & Life on the Edge
• Moderator: Jeff Ivey, VP, Strategic Development, CPG
• Vinay Nagpal, President, InterGlobix
• Hunter Newby, Owner, Newby Ventures
• Dr. Mimi Tam, VP, Network Design & Architecture, Iron Mountain Data Centers
• Joseph Turnbull, VP, Global Network Services, Broadridge Financial Solutions
The Modernization of Infrastructure, Operations and the Data Center Life-Cycle
• Moderator: Kevin Sanders, Managing Principal, EYP Mission Critical Facilities
• Tom Banta, Senior VP, Product Management & Development, vXchnge
• Jonathan Levine, CTO, Intermedia
• Joseph Liccardo, VP, Data Center Field Operations, CoreSite
• John O'Connor, Manager, Technology Infrastructure Operations, Bloomberg LP
• Eric White, CTO, Clinton Foundation
Networking Break w/ Snacks
Strategic Site Selection: Availability to Connectivity, Cost of Land & Power, Economic Incentives and the Bottom Line
• Moderator: Stan Blackwell, Director, Customer Solutions & Strategic Partnerships, Dominion Energy
• Justin Kline, VP, Portfolio Development, Legacy Investing
• John Regan, Digital Infrastructure, Landmark Dividend
• Tony Rossabi, CRO, TierPoint
• David Spiewak, Founding Principal & Senior Managing Director, Next Tier HD
• Rahul Vijay, Head of Global Connectivity & Telecom, Uber
Top Ten Data Center Legal Issues for Leases & MSA's and Variations in the Cloud
• Jeffrey Moerdler, Member, Mintz
Next-Gen Digital Transformation: Cloud Hybridization, Hybrid IT Strategy, Migration, Managed Services & Culture Change
• Moderator: Sean Brady, Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield
• Jeffrey Moerdler, Member, Mintz
• Harry Moseley, CIO, Zoom Video Communications
• Jim Paterson, Senior VP, Global Product Management, Sungard Availability Services
• Dawane Young, VP, Voice, Wireless & Platforms, Verizon Wireless
Post-Event Networking w/ Hors d'Oeuvres
DICE Northeast '19
DICE Northeast | Data Center Investment Conference & Expo, Northeast
Join us for our annual Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE) Northeast in New York City!
A thriving tech workforce, strong business climate and best-in-class connectivity are what propel the data center market of America’s largest city. It's no surprise that leading industries driving demand include financial services, city agencies, retail, healthcare, network and technology sectors.
Topics will Include:
1. How will increased power density and cooling capacity impact site selection?
2. As end-user demands shift, how will the growing use of outsourced IT services drive demand for a hybrid cloud strategy?
3. How will the Internet of Things, Blockchain and AI impact NYC's data center demand?
4. With deployments becoming more dense and compact, what are hyperscalers and cloud providers doing to be more sustainable?
5. What do the growth of micro data centers, 5G and Edge Computing innovations mean for today’s data center requirements?
6. What's the outlook for wholesale and shell options in New York City's sprawling suburbs?
7. What are the different technology options & potential cost factors of efficiently operating a data center?
-Our Bisnow DICE Events bring together those with the following backgrounds:
-Data Center Operators
-Colocation, wholesale and cloud providers
-Enterprise end-users of Information Technology, Business Operations and Analytics
-Economic Development Associations
Join us for this premium event this July 24, 2019 to network with the leading owners, developers, investors, end users and major players in the data center space.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDICE on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowNY on Twitter for more local news.
For questions, recommendations or press inquiries, please email Adam at Adam.Knobloch@bisnow.com
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the national healthcare market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.
Venue & Travel
New York Bar Association
Address: 42 W 44th St
New York, NY 10036
Floor: 2nd floor
Parking Information: Edison ParkFast 50 W. 44th St.
$21 if you reserve online https://www.parkwhiz.com/reserve/?quote_id=1282f9c0-612a-4673-80cb-9ba1f895b66a
Walk down the street and the venue will be on the right.
44 W 44th St, New York, NY, 10036
The Iroquois New York
49 West 44th Street, New York, NY, 10036
The Algonquin Hotel Times Square, Autograph Collection
59 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036
The Mansfield Hotel
12 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036