Event Ended On: Tuesday May 14 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
The International Gem Tower located at 50 West 47th Street, developed by Extell Development, is a striking glass tower designed by SOM Architects. It is New York City's only new construction, commercial condominium intended for today’s modern office use with 10’+ ceilings, column-free space and expansive floor-to-ceiling glass. The IGT is home to the most prominent global diamond, gem & jewelry companies as well as other prominent business that prefer the opportunity to own brand new office space rather than lease. Some of the services and amenities offered at the tower include a fitness club, secure underground, parking, and silver leed certification.
INTERNATIONAL GEM TOWER
50 W 47th St
New York, NY 10036
Floor: 12th floor
Parking Information: Quick Park Gem Garage LLC on 65 W 46th St
Early Bird Special - Available if you arrive between 6AM-9AM (must be parked for a minimum of 4 hours): $30.00
Up to 30 mins: $15
Up to 1 hour: $40
Up to 2 hours: $52
Up to 10 hours: $65
Breakfast & Networking
Rezoning Ramifications for NYC Development
Markets on the Rise: Investment, Acquisition, & Finance
Reshaping New York: How Construction, Development & Design Impact a Neighborhood Dynamic
Post Event Networking
1) What fringe neighborhoods are seeing continued development?
2) What factors are developers considering when selecting which markets to invest in?
3) How will recent rezoning guidelines impact nearby developments?
4) What affordable neighborhoods are investors looking at for long-term growth?
5) How can transit development continue to support emerging markets in NYC?
6) How can investors identity hidden gems in the market before they get too hot?