1) How is the hospitality industry switching gears in order to satisfy the needs of millennials?
2) How are traditional brands transforming in the age of Airbnb?
3) How will new zoning changes curb hotel development?
4) Is supply of hotels outpacing demand?
5) Will international travel pick back up?
6) Is it possible to have the best ingredients at modest prices?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 8:45 AM||
|8:45 AM - 9:30 AM||
Acquisitions & Development Presented by Morris, Manning & Martin
|9:30 AM - 9:55 AM||
Guilt Free Fast Food
|9:55 AM - 10:15 AM||
|10:15 AM - 11:00 AM||
Creating & Maintaining a Brand
|11:00 AM - 11:30 AM||
Venue to be Announced by Monday, December 11th
Last year, there were over 7,000 new jobs created in the leisure and hospitality sector of New York City.
The hotel occupancy rate is at a record breaking level of 84.7%.
On the flip side, Bisnow recently reported that long-haul international travel in the United States is down for the first time since 2006.
Continuing the conversation from Bisnow's Sixth Annual Lodging Investment Summit, we will discuss whether the New York hospitality market will plateau in 2018 or if it is slated to have its best year yet.
As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with industry leaders and learn from top executives. We look forward to seeing you there! Questions? Comments? Contact, Heather, our NYC Event Producer, at email@example.com