October 22, 2019
RWJBarnabas Health System
Global Head of Data Services & Cloud
365 Data Centers
President & CEO
Datagryd Data Centers
Founder & CEO
Co-Founder & COO
CMO & Chief of Staff
Mary Jane Horne
Senior VP, Global Network Services
Senior VP, Product Management & Development
Senior Director, Global Solutions Architects - Americas
Evoque Data Center Solutions
Directlink Technologies Corp.
Northeast Mission Critical Lead
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Networking, Breakfast & Registration
Welcome to DICE Local: New Jersey 2019!
Leading the Curve: Capital, Development End User Demand and the Evolving New Jersey Data Center Market
• Moderator: Stephen Friedberg, Member, Mintz
• Sean Baillie, CMO & Chief of Staff, QTS
• Tom Brown, President & CEO, Datagryd Data Centers
• Bob DeSantis, CEO, 365 Data Centers
• Jim Paterson, Senior VP, Global Product Management, Sungard Availability Services
• Gil Santaliz, Founder & CEO, NJFX
The Modernization of the Data Center Life-Cycle: Design, Efficiency, Infrastructure and Operations
• Moderator: Brett Korn, Northeast Mission Critical Lead, DPR Construction
• Tom Banta, Senior VP, Product Management & Development, vXchnge
• Sagi Brody, CTO, Webair
• John Diamond, VP, Engineering, Evoque Data Center Solutions
• Frank McCann, Principal Engineer, Verizon Wireless
• Sachin Ohal, Global Head of Data Services & Cloud, CSL Behring
The Evolving Enterprise User: Cloud Migration, Hybridization IT Strategy, Managed Services and Network Enablement
• Joseph Dufner, Vice President, Directlink Technologies Corp.
• Rick Galietta, Senior Director, Global Solutions Architects - Americas, Equinix
• Mary Jane Horne, Senior VP, Global Network Services, INAP
• Phil Koblence, Co-Founder & COO, NYI
• Hussein Syed, CISO, RWJBarnabas Health System
Post-Event Networking & Facility Tours!!
DICE Local: New Jersey
DICE New Jersey | Data Center Investment Conference & Expo, New Jersey
Join us for our annual Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE) New Jersey!
Why New Jersey? Why Now?
According to CBRE's North American Data Center Trends H2 2018 Report, the New York Tri-State market recorded 4 MW of positive absorption, bringing vacancy to a five-year low at 13.5%.
In spite of the region's traditionally high power costs, users are drawn to its world-class connectivity and low latency. Healthcare and financial services industries dominate the enterprise game in New Jersey, comprising approximately 70% of all tenants.
Due to the increased availability of turnkey and powered shell spaces, hyperscalers and enterprise tenants are flocking to New Jersey in record numbers.
Topics will Include:
1. How will increased power density and cooling capacity impact site selection?
2. As end-user demands shift, how will the growing use of outsourced IT services drive demand for a hybrid cloud strategy?
3. How will the Internet of Things, Blockchain and AI impact New Jersey's data center demand?
4. Wha's driving some of the growing requirements for renewable energy and power reservation options?
5. What do the growth of micro data centers, 5G and Edge Computing innovations mean for today’s data center requirements?
6. What's the outlook for wholesale and shell options in the New Jersey & New York Metropolitan Area?
-Our Bisnow DICE Events bring together those with the following backgrounds:
-Data Center Operators
-Colocation, wholesale and cloud providers
-Enterprise end-users of Information Technology, Business Operations and Analytics
-Economic Development Associations
Join us for this premium event this October 2019 to network with the leading owners, developers, investors, end users and major players in the data center space.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDICE on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowNJ on Twitter for more local news.
For questions, recommendations or press inquiries, please email Adam at Adam.Knobloch@bisnow.com
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the national healthcare market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.
Venue & Travel
Sungard Availability Services
777 Central Boulevard,
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
Parking Information: Free parking at venue