Event Ended On: Tuesday January 29 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is now a cashless, chequeless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Registration, Breakfast & Networking!
Developments, Design & Construction
What will the flats of tomorrow be like?
BTR Investment 2019 Outlook
De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms
The Build-To-Rent (BTR) sector has been grown massively over the recent years, and it has been one of
THE hot topics within the industry. According to the
BTR report, there are
131,855 BTR units completed or planned in the U.K., indicating a 30% growth over the past 12 months.
Growing investor appetite, increasing renter demand and climbing government support, will soon accelerate, allowing the sector to become a mainstream asset class in the U.K.The industry has a lot to learn as many parts of the sector, including development, design,
management, and operations are still fragmented and require knowledge sharing in order to deliver true purpose-built supply that can keep up with investor's demands.
Please join us at Bisnow's 2019 BTR Outlook event, when we analyse what the sector has accomplished, what the lessons learned are, where it's headed next and how you can take advantage of it. Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowEurope on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowEurope on Twitter for more local news.
1. How can the market deliver the supply demanded by the influx of international investment into the UK sector?
2. How will new developments, launching in 2019, differ and improve upon what has gone before?
3. What are the key innovations and operational improvements that we will see in the new year?
4. Where are the opportunities to invest/lend within the BTR market in 2019?
5. What does the regional UK BTR landscape look like?
6. What can be done to help spur the development of debt capital markets for BTR in the UK?