Event Ended On: Thursday May 30 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Coffee, Networking, & Breakfast
The Future Of The Grand Parkway
Houston CityPlace Marriott at Springwoods Village
1200 Lake Plaza Drive
Spring, TX 77389
Ballroom: Springwoods IV, First Level
Self-parking available via local garages and street parking.
You won't want to miss this event! We are seeing a continued trend of building out master planned communities along the Grand Parkway. The Springwoods Village continues to grow and develop at a fast pace. We are also seeing office tenants, retail, and residential housing utilize the sectors along the Grand Parkway and develop prosperous multipurpose communities. What can we expect to see from developers? Will demand stay high? Find out at this can't miss event! For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Houston Event Producer Sophie Molzan at firstname.lastname@example.org Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowHouston on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowHouston on Twitter for more local news.
1) In the last 5 years we’ve seen several high profile companies like ExxonMobil, and most recently Hewlett Packard, building corporate campuses along the Grand Parkway. What attracted these major tenants?
2) When building and planning these master planned communities, what factors do developers consider to attract businesses and residents?
3) How are master planned communities and developers curating their retail?
4) How can developers target millennials to move to these master planned communities when they typically stay inside the loop?
5) How is mobility in the greater Houston area been boosted by the Grand Parkway highway project? What should we expect by 2022?
Continuing Education Sponsored by Commercial Gateway
Pending Texas Real Estate Commission Approval: 2hr Credit by HAR.com Provider Number 0002