1. Could the Northwest Corridor be the future seed of a specific innovation, such as a “dot com” boom, that could highlight its significance not only for technology, but innovation?
2. How will the Northwest Corridor's Opportunity Zones impact the region's investment and development activity?
3. What kind of placemakers (i.e. retailers, entertainment centers and hospitality-industry tenants) are moving into the Northwest Corridor? Why are they attracted to this region?
4. Several international companies have their American HQs in the Northwest Corridor, including Swisslog, Partners Group and Viega. Why is this significant for the future of the US 36 corridor and is this a trend that will continue with other international groups?
5. What are the challenges and successes of building affordable multifamily buildings in this region?
Broomfield Commerce Center is a Class A state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution development featuring a green and energy efficient design. Developed by Northstar Commercial Partners, this park provides a flexible, functional and efficient environment for 20,000 – 139,876 square feet of users and is located in an enterprise zone, qualifying the property for a variety of incentives such as Investment Tax Credits, Job Training Tax Credits, R&D Investment Tax Credits, New Employee Credits and more. With multiple telecom providers, dynamic features such as skylights, ESFR Fire Suppression and a good mix of dock and drive-in options, Broomfield Commerce Center is well positioned to accommodate a variety of users.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
|8:15 AM - 8:40 AM||
City of Westminster & Broomfield: NW Corridor Market Outlook
|8:40 AM - 9:20 AM||
Then & Now: The Evolution of Denver's NW Corridor and Influence It Has on Community Today
|9:20 AM - 10:00 AM||
Real Estate Forecast 2020: Opportunities Along the US 36
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post-Panel Networking & Schmooze
Broomfield Commerce Center
800 Hoyt Street
Broomfield, CO 80020
Parking Information: Free parking on-site, street parking and over flow parking in the back is available. Ride sharing is also encouraged!
From trendy restaurants to modern offices, Denver's Northwest Corridor is a hot spot for business. Home to Boulder, Broomfield & Westminster, the region is attracting families, millennials, entrepreneurs and (you guessed it) ... developers!
What are the latest projects breaking ground? Which neighborhoods are trending for multifamily and office? Why is retail more sustainable here? Where are the most lucrative opportunities for investment? Can NW I-36 uphold its name as Colorado's Creative Corridor?
Find out this + more from top developers at our first-ever Future of the Northwest Corridor! The Silicon Valley of the Rockies is just getting put on the map, and the next decade will reveal its full potential.
Questions? Comments? Contact our Denver Event Producer Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet & Post with us using #BisnowDenver on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowDenver!