Event Ended On: Thursday June 13 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Networking, Breakfast & Registration
Welcome to DICE Local: Denver 2019!
Leading the Curve: Capital, Development and the Evolving Rocky Mountain Data Center Market
• Moderator: Dave Fanning, Executive Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield
• Hsiao Chen, CEO, Kori Capital
• David Dunn, COO, H5 Data Centers
• Mike Krza, COO, Flexential
• Jason Reed, Chief Acquisitions Officer, Carter Validus
The Day After Tomorrow: Data Center Construction, Design, Planning and Today's Evolving Workforce
• Moderator: Ryan Sims, Senior Project Manager, Swanson Rink
• Gabriel Crawford, Director, Business Development, Chirisa Investments
• Alaxandria von Hell, CEO, AX2 Data Centers
• Cindy Joos, VP, Global Shared Services & Data Center Operations, Cyxtera Technologies
• Rob Mason, VP & Project Executive, HPM, Inc.
The Modernization of Infrastructure, Operations and the Data Center Life-Cycle
• Moderator: Lily Yusupova, Account Executive, Schneider Electric
• Aleta Jeffress, CIO, City of Aurora, CO
• Therese Kerfoot, Senior VP, Customer Lifecycle & Operations, EdgeCore Internet Real Estate
• Jeff King, VP, Product Management, EdgeConneX
• Matthew Mescall, VP, Data Center Design, CoreSite
• Christian Pruett, Director, Data Center Services, Arrow Electronics
The Shrinking Data Center: Cloud Hybridization, Migration, Managed Services and the Evolving Enterprise User
• Moderator: TJ Karklins, Executive VP, Operations & xSP Strategy, Stateless
• John Clune, CEO, Cavern Technologies
• Clint Harder, CTO, OneNeck IT Solutions
• Joshua Henderson, CTO, zColo & Cloud, Zayo Group
• Shawn Mills, CEO & Founder, Green House Data
• Jeffrey Moerdler, Member, Mintz
Hilton Denver City Center
1701 California St
Denver, CO 80202
Ballroom/Floor: Colorado F / LL2
Valet Parking Onsite:
0 – 4 hours: $19
4 – 8 hours: $29
8 hours – overnight: $49
DICE Local: Denver | Data Center Investment Conference & Expo, Denver
Join us for our inaugural Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE) Denver!
With nearly 24.7 MW & 187.4K SF of planned development reported in H2 2018, Denver’s data center market is undoubtedly booming. As a secondary market, Denver is home to 30+ colocation data centers, who are attracted to the city's low natural disaster risk and central location.
Topics will Include:
1. How will increased power density and cooling capacity impact site selection?
2. As end user demands shift, how will the growing use of outsourced IT services drive demand for off-premise data centers and into the cloud?
3. How will the Internet of Things (IoT) and AI impact data center demand?
4. With deployments becoming more dense and compact, what are hyperscalers and cloud providers doing to be more sustainable?
5. What do the growth of micro data centers, 5G and Edge Computing innovations mean for today’s data center requirements?
- Expansive Population Growth
- Favorable Climate
- Low Natural Disaster Risk
- Educated Workforce
- Strong Tech Presence
- Concentration of Network Providers
- Booming Economy
- Lower Than Average Power Costs
- Bisnow DICE Events bring together those with the following backgrounds:
- Data Center Operators
- CRE Brokers
- Colocation, wholesale and cloud providers
- Enterprise end users of Information Technology, Business Operations and Analytics
- Telecom/Fiber Companies
- Economic Development Associations
- General Contractors
Join us for this premium half-day event in June 2019 to network with the leading owners, developers, investors, end users and major players in the data center space.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDICE on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowDenver on Twitter for more local news.
For questions, recommendations or press inquiries, please email Adam at Adam.Knobloch@Bisnow.com