Event Has Ended
President & CEO
Denver International Airport
Tracy Jenkins Winchester
Five Points Business District
Downtown Denver Partnership
Director of Marketing and Community Relations
Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
Fleisher Smyth Brokaw
East West Partners
Dorit Makovsky Fischer
Partner / Broker
NAI Shames Makovsky
Lea Ann Fowler
Newmark Knight Frank
Rioja, Bistro Vendome, Stoic & Genuine, Euclid Hall, Ultreia
Principal & General Counsel
Urban Villages & Bio-Logical Capital
Principal and Chief Operating Officer
Johnson Nathan Strohe
Co-Founder & Principal
Chief Investment Officer
Founder & CEO
Registration, Networking & Breakfast
One-on-One Fireside Chat Featuring:
• Susan Powers, President, Urban Ventures
Moderator: Tami Door, CEO, Downtown Denver Partnership
Power Women Panel
An In-Depth Discussion on the Future of Women in Business and Commercial Real Estate
• Linda Alvarado, President & CEO, Alvarado Construction
• Kim Day, CEO, Denver International Airport
• Tracy Jenkins Winchester, Executive Director, Five Points Business District
Moderator: Tasha Jones, Director of Marketing and Community Relations, Forest City
Celebrating Denver's Power Women Honorees
Post Panel Coffee & Schmooze
Denver Power Women
The last century has been transformative for women in the modern workforce: women today make up approximately 25% of senior positions in corporate America. The latest CREW Network Benchmark Study Report notes several recent advances for females in commercial real estate:
- The income gap between men and women is shrinking
- An increased number of senior level positions continue to be filled by women
- More women report a higher level of satisfaction at earlier phases of their careers
While progress has been significant, women continue to face disadvantages and inequalities in modern corporate society. The remarks of Susan B. Anthony, in many ways, still resonate today: "Oh, if I could but live another century and see the fruition of all the work for women! There is so much yet to be done."
Among those leading the charge and defying the traditional image of c-suite, executive and money-maker, Denver's Power Women are pioneers for the female leaders of tomorrow.
Join us this December as Bisnow celebrates Denver's most influential leaders in business and commercial real estate at our Denver Power Women 2018 event. In addition to honoring each leader, we'll address some of the biggest issues facing women in business and CRE today:
1) What are the challenges and rewards of being a c-suite female executive in business and commercial real estate?
2) How do you see cultures of corporate America and the CRE industries changing to support women in the workforce?
3) Which development, investment and construction trends are currently shaping the mile high city? How does female leadership influence trends?
4) Is Denver a leading city for powerful and influential women? How can Denver improve gender equality and career strides in today's workforce?
5) Why is gender diversity important at the c-suite and executive levels? What are Denver's leading firms doing to make diversity both a priority and a standard?
We look forward to having you join us in honoring and celebrating Denver's most powerful leaders this December!
For questions, comments and press inquiries, contact Sarah, our Denver Event Producer, at email@example.com
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDenver on Twitter and Instagram, and follow @BisnowDenver on Twitter for more local news.
Bisnow events are known for bringing together the commercial real estate community with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, women are an integral part of your organization at all levels. Bisnow offers the opportunity to celebrate the accomplishments of the influential women in your industry by supporting and sponsoring this event. As a sponsor, you are supporting and honoring these women of influence and their amazing contributions to the commercial real estate community in Denver.
Whole Panel Sponsorship
Sponsoring a Meal
Event Cocktail Sponsorship
Venue & Travel
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
1111 14th St
Denver, CO 80202
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom & Foyer, Second Level
Valet: $18 per car.
Offsite Self-Parking: Garage located across the street at Denver Performing Art Complex. 1400 Curtis Street, Denver, CO. Garage entrances are located on Arapahoe and 13th Streets. $10 per car for under 5 hours.