1. How will Downtown Dallas continue to compete with Uptown and North Dallas for big tenants?
2. How has Downtown Dallas become and continue to evolve into a 24/7 neighborhood? What role do opportunity zones play?
3. How have residential, retail, and green space (re)development shaped Downtown Dallas into a vibrant submarket? What other initiatives need to be taken?
4. What role do infill and adaptive reuse play in the progression of the area?
5. What initiatives are being taken to bridge the gap between Downtown Dallas and the Trinity?
6. Downtown is in major need of schools. What new initiatives are in the pipeline to remedy this?
501 ELM AT CRESCENT WEST END The Crescent West End buildings cultivate a creative office environment attracting companies that desire an inspirational and unique setting coupled with all the conveniences and amenities a traditional office building offers. These one-of-a-kind buildings have been updated and maintained with Crescent’s highest standards while still retaining the distinctive characteristics that make them impossible to replicate. The highly amenitized and truly walkable environment of West End is the ultimate location for companies to recruit and retain a vibrant and talented workforce.
To learn more find the building portfolio here: http://www.crescentwestend.com/
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||
Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
The Future of Downtown Dallas: Who We Were, Who We Will Become
|9:45 AM - 10:30 AM||
Why Downtown? Connectivity, Tech & Design
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
Keynote: AT&T CFO John Stephens
|11:00 AM - 11:30 AM||
501 Elm at Crescent West End
501 Elm St
Dallas, TX 75202
Floor: 4th floor loft
Parking Information: Limited free valet parking. We encourage attendees to take Uber or Lift to the drop off location on Houston St.
For Crescent West End Parking Map, Click HERE
The event location is marked as "A" on the map and other parking options are noted for your convenience.
When it comes to potential, Downtown Dallas takes the cake. With new apartment buildings, retail, office, and revitalization of green space, the Big D's Downtown is bustling. Furthermore, according to a new report, there is more low hanging fruit to pick than ever before, with over 86 acres of land full of development potential just Downtown. We'll dive deeper into those opportunities and how today's biggest players see it all panning out.
Transportation, connectivity, innovation, tech tenants, and urban development are going to be buzzwords at this one as we'll hear more about the Dallas Smart District, the evolution of the West End, and AT&T's $100M Discovery District.
As always, we're bringing you quality content, top speakers, hot coffee, and the best breakfast burritos in town. Don't miss this opportunity to network and learn from the best!
Interested in joining as a speaker? Email email@example.com