Event Ended On: Wednesday June 5 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
The Westin Galleria Dallas
13340 Dallas Pkwy
Dallas, TX 75240
Ballroom: Dallas Ballroom 2 & 3 - 3rd Floor
Self Parking - Complimentary
Valet Parking - $16
Coffee, Networking, & Breakfast
Fireside Chat With American Airlines
Executive Roundtable: Economic Forecast & Capital Markets
Keynote Discussion With Craig Hall
1.What CRE opportunities exist for retailers and other developers in close proximity to AA's corporate headquarters?
2. With thousands of workers crowding into the corporate campus each day, what communities in and around Texas 360 and Texas 183 are primed for development?
3. With walking trails and acres of space, how is AA's corporate campus leveraging its new headquarters' design to support employee work-life balance initiatives?
4. Where are developers going next with their office, retail, mixed-use and residential projects?
5. If developers could buy or pick up land anywhere in the DFW metroplex right now, where would they go and what would they build?
6. What retail concepts are developers looking for when it comes to new mixed-use products around DFW? What opportunities are there for retailers and entertainment venues to lock in spots at prime development sites?
7. Are proclamations of an impending slowdown in the economy and capital markets overblown?
8. With DFW development activity in overdrive is cap rate compression and overheated prices a risk within the next six months to a year?
9. Where do you see developers getting the most bang for their buck — what DFW markets are safe bets in terms of liquidity access, yield and sustainability? Which markets are a potential bust?
**Please note content at this premier event will run until 11:30am**