1. President’s Plaza is proving that you don’t have to be in the CBD to have a hip office, will other developers follow this trend?
2. Which suburbs are Millenials looking to for homeownership opportunities?
3. With sale prices up 4.3% and days on the market down 6 days what is the driving factor behind Chicago’s hot residential market?
4. With office prices up in Chicago, will more businesses look to move to the suburbs for rent relief?
5. How will the Veridian Development in Schaumburg impact businesses in the area and surrounding neighborhoods?
Schaumburg Towers is an 882,000 square foot architectural icon, a Class A Trophy building that catches your eye from miles around. At Schaumburg Towers, everything fits together. We don’t separate work from play – our spacious offices are right above the fully-equipped fitness center, game room, conference center, outdoor plaza and café. The beautiful exterior design contains a powerful and reliable infrastructure. Our convenient location brings people together from city and suburbs alike. Everything is connected at Schaumburg Towers.
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||
Registration and Networking
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
State of the 'Burbs
|9:45 AM - 10:30 AM||
Future of the 'Burbs
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
1450 American Lane
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Floor: 14th Floor
Parking at the building:
There is a free 5-story parking garage adjacent to the building. Parking is first come/first served, but please avoid any reserved tenant parking spaces. The entrance is on the north side of the building. There is also a minimal amount of visitor parking in front of the building.