1. Is there enough demand to support the 1.1 million square feet of office on the way?
2. Why are developers converting industrial spaces into office and residential spaces?
3. Which major projects in Baltimore will play the largest role in transforming the city?
4. How will the Penn Station redevelopment impact the city?
5. How do we attract and retain more world renowned tenants like Under Armour?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Attracting and Adapting to Modern Tenants, Residents & Visitors
How Are Developers Bringing People to Baltimore and Adjusting to Their Needs?
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Baltimore's Major Projects
What are the Biggest Projects in Baltimore, and How Will They Impact The City?
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
300 Light St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
Ballroom: Constellation Ballroom, 2nd Floor
*Ballroom can be accessed by the escalators or elevators in the hotel lobby
Self- Parking: $15
One thing is for sure. Baltimore is building! We have massive developments in the pipeline like One Light Street and over 1M SF of office space under construction. In 2017 alone, 3,300 multifamily units and almost 700K SF of retail were delivered in 2017!
With all of this supply, and demand lagging behind, developers face unique challenges to fill their space. The national market is seeing trends like reduced need for office space, employees working from home, and a unique retail climate. If Baltimore can adapt to these national trends, it will come out as a major league contender.
Join us as our all-star panelists dive deep into the State of Baltimore's CRE market and strategize solutions to reach the city's full potential.
For questions or press inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowBaltimore on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowBaltimore on Twitter for more local news.