1) Gwinnett's MARTA expansion referendum failed. What other transit solutions are being considered?
2) There is an oversupply of malls in Gwinnett. What are the neighborhood's top developers like Northwood Ravin doing to redevelop them? Will they continue to feature retail components, or move on to more experiential concepts?
3) How can developers attract diverse residents, like millennials, who perceive the urban city center as a more attractive place to work and live?
4) How are public-private partnerships, like North American Properties and Gwinnett County Convention and Visitors Bureau Revel project spearheading placemaking in Gwinnett?
5) How can real estate professionals work together to reinvent Gwinnett's office market?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Coffee, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 8:45 AM||
|8:45 AM - 9:30 AM||
Gwinnett Update: MARTA Referendum & Future of Malls
|9:30 AM - 10:15 AM||
|10:15 AM - 10:45 AM||
Hilton Atlanta Northeast
5993 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Ballroom: Hunnicutt A, B, and E - Lobby Level
Valet: No Valet
Join Bisnow for a morning of CRE discussion and a behind-the-scenes update as we examine Gwinnett County's suburban CRE market.
On March 20th, Gwinnett County had a referendum on expanding public transit - the first vote of its kind in 30 years - which failed. The changing demographics of the community put this hot-ticket item on the table. Gwinnett has evolved from a conservative suburban neighborhood to a diverse community that cares about political issues such as mass transit.
What alternatives to MARTA are being considered? What are the latest projects breaking ground? Which neighborhoods are trending for mixed-use, office and multifamily developments? What are the most lucrative opportunities for investment?
Our panelists will cover Gwinnett’s development pipeline, give an overview of redevelopment and the area’s hottest projects, and deep dive into how the neighborhood can attract top companies to its office market.
For questions, recommendations, or press inquiries, please email our Southeast event producer, Katya, email@example.com.