Event Has Ended
Chief Technology Advisor
Senior Program Manager
Chief Data Scientist, Americas
Senior Vice President
GIC Real Estate
Bridge Data Centres | DataBank | Vantage Data Centers
Sabey Data Centers
Chief Acquisitions Officer
H5 Data Centers
Global Managing Director, Strategic Alliances
VP & General Manager, Intergate.Seattle
Sabey Data Centers
Senior VP, Dark Fiber Solutions - West Region
Director, Client Technical Solutions
Infomart Data Centers
Senior VP, Marketing & Product
RagingWire Data Centers
Director, Strategic Planning
Westin Building Exchange
Senior VP, Corporate Development
VP, Business Retention & Expansion
Economic Development Board for Tacoma-Pierce County
Owner & Consultant
TBHE Consulting LLC
Founder & President
NORLINX Systems, LLC
VP, Critical Infrastructure Solutions
Miles Loo, Jr.
Executive VP & Global Lead, Valuation & Advisory
Newmark Knight Frank
CEO & CTO
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Data Center Investment Conference & Expo, Northwest
Join us for our first annual Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE), in the beautiful city of Seattle.
Dubbed "Cloud City" due to the presence of tech firms such as Microsoft and Amazon and the transformational cloud technology the firms bring, Seattle earns its spot as one of the top 20 in the world, for reasons including:
* Cloud infrastructure investment by tech giants
* Low-Cost power
* High-Performance connectivity
* Cool, rainy weather eliminating most cooling costs
With over $45B invested in the sector over the past five years, private capital and institutional investors entering the space are becoming savvier in their investments - as established players continue to capitalize and expand.
Topics To Include:
1. Will the presence of aerospace, financial, healthcare, tech, and transportation industries continue to drive Seattle's data center demand?
2. What does a cooling off in leasing mean for the sector?
3. How will the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing impact data center demand?
4. What major M&A activity do players see on the horizon?
5. How are data center strategies changing as end-user demand begins to shift? Will the blurring of business models - from wholesale data centers to retail colo continue?
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from & network with the leading owners, developers, investors, end users, and major players in the data center space.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDICE on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowSeattle on Twitter for more local news.
For questions, recommendations or press inquiries, please email Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the data center market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build goodwill and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.
Venue & Travel
The Westin Seattle
1900 5th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom, Grand Level (4th Floor)
• Discounted Valet Parking $26.00
• The Light Rail & Metro tunnel are located one block from the hotel
• Westin Building Garage: 2010 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121 ($26.00 6-10Hrs)
• Pacific Palace Garage: 1674 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 ($28.00 8-24 Hrs)
*Pricing Subject to Change*