BisnowTV - Face to Face With L&L Holding Co's Robert Lapidus (Part 4) Most Difficult Project
Lisa Knee, partner at EisnerAmper, and Robert Lapidus, president & CIO at L&L Holding Co, sit down and discuss:
- What it's like working working with L&L Holding Co co-founder David Levinson.
- The transition from real estate lawyer to developer.
- Robert's most difficult project.
- How starting out as a cabana boy played into Robert's future success.
- How many concerts has "Dead Head" Robert Lapidus been too?
Watch Previous Episodes:
- 'The Future is Here'- L&L Holding Co's Robert Lapidus Discusses 390 Madison Ave and Attracting Institutional Tenants in the 21st Century (PART 1)
- L&L Holding Co.’s Robert Lapidus Talks 425 Park, Its Record-Setting Lease, And The Modernization Of Midtown (PART 2)
- Face to Face with L&L Holding Co's Robert Lapidus - 'Downtown North,' New Product and Intelligent Capital (PART 3)