1) Betting on the ground floor! How will groundfloor retail evolve in 2018?
2) Target Markets! Where are developers building retail? What demographics are they catering to?
3) Is the office market linked to the retail market? Builders weigh-in!
4) Brick and Mortar vs Shopping Centers! Which is the better investment bet?
5) Food Halls for the win? Is including food halls a must for this cycle?
6) Big data & retail. Can stronger customer insights support sales?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Retail's Emerging Markets: Location, Location, Location!
Will Retail Have A Big Impact In Hot Bay Area Neighborhood? Oakland // San Francisco
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Innovative Retail and Mixed-Use Projects
Investment & Development Perspective: Gaging The Pulse Of New & Innovative Retail Projects Coming Online!
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
222 Mason St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
Ballroom: Nikko Ballroom, 3rd Floor
Parking information: Self-park - $15, Valet - $15/hour
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to appreciate the fact that retail and ground floor mixed-use is in a period of major self-reflection.
Walk down any major retail corridor and you’ll be amazed at how many retailers and mixed-use properties are using ingenuity to help attract customers.
“If you're not great at what you do in retail, you're going to die," Walmart VP of Real Estate JP Suarez stated at a recent CREW event. Innovation and sound business models are key, but questions still remain on how to survive the "Retail Apocalypse."
With retail and ground floor mixed-use there is common pursuit of perfecting the customer experience. How can retailers create an enjoyable experience for customers while they spend their money?
Join Bisnow’s San Francisco Retail & Mixed-Use program to learn about the space. Hope to see you there!
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowSanFrancisco on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more news.