Tishman Speyer Brings Zo Amenity Package To Additional Properties
Tishman Speyer has expanded its Zo suite of amenities and services for office tenants nationwide. The company originally unveiled the program at Rockefeller Center in 2017.
The service package will be available to tenants of all sizes. Building-wide amenity programs are becoming popular as a way to provide access to services that small companies may not be able to afford for their employees.
Zo provides access to various services, such as emergency day care, wellness, pet care, ride-sharing, refuel services and flower and food delivery.
Tenants at Tishman Speyer buildings in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., will now have access to the suite of services accessible through an online or web application. Tishman Speyer will continue to expand the program to additional assets and into more markets, including internationally.
Check out where Zo will be available below:
- San Francisco: One Bush, 333 Bush, 595 Market and 160 Spear streets
- Boston: 125 High and One Federal streets
- Chicago: 525 West Monroe, CME Center and The Franklin
- Los Angeles: Beverly Hills portfolio, Wilshire Courtyard and Arboretum Courtyard
- New York: Rockefeller Center, 11 West 42nd St., 520 Madison, 200 Park, 300 Park and 666 Third avenues, CitySpire and Greenwich American Center
- Philadelphia: Bala Plaza
- Washington, D.C.: International Square and Pennsylvania Avenue portfolio