Event Has Ended
President & CEO
Co-Founder, Managing Principal
Gramercy Property Trust
Executive Managing Director
President & CIO
Dalfen America Corp.
Managing Director, Head of Industrial
Vice Chair, Capital Markets
First Industrial Realty Trust
American Association of Port Authorities
Lincoln Equities Group, LLC
Port of Virginia
Manager, Leasing & Property Development Port Department
The Port Authority of NY & NJ
Vice Chairman/ President
NFI Industries, Inc.
Project Director / Industrial & Supply Chain Practice Leader
BLS & Co.
Co-founder & CEO
St. Onge Company
Business Development Manager
Consolidated Edison Company of NY, Inc.
Senior Vice President
DH Property Holdings
Executive Vice President
Blue Rock Construction, Inc.
Senior Vice President of Development and Planning
Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation
King Garment Care and Bridge Cleaners & Tailors
Venture One Real Estate
Executive Managing Director
Seefried Industrial Properties
American Journal of Transportation
Senior Managing Director & Co-Head of NJ Office
Cushman & Wakefield
Dr. Walter Kemmsies
Managing Director, Economics and Chief Strategist, Ports Airports and Global Infrastructure
Margulies Hoelzli Architecture
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
Investing Panel: How Close Are We To Equilibrium?
• David Levine, Managing Director, Blackstone
• Peter Shultz, Executive Vice President, First Industrial Realty Trust
• David Buck, Executive Managing Director, USAA
• Sean Dalfen, President & CIO, Dalfen America Corp.
• Mike Hines, Vice Chair, Capital Markets, CBRE
Moderator: Jose Cruz, Sr. Managing Director & Co-Head of NJ Office, HFF
A Dive into Ports and Shipping
• Kurt Nagle, CEO, American Association of Port Authorities
• John Reinhart, CEO, Port of Virginia
• Dean Bodnar, Director of Leasing and Managing, Port Authority of NY & NJ
• Joel Bergstein, President, Lincoln Equities Group
Moderator: Dr. Walter Kemmsies, MD, Economics and Chief Strategist, Ports Airports and Global Infrastructure, JLL
Lunch & Networking!
• Shani Leibowitz, Senior Vice President of Development and Planning, Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation
• Richard Aviles, President, King Garment Care and Bridge Cleaners & Tailors
Breaking Down Supply Chain and Logistics
• Jeff Brown, Vice Chairman & President, NFI Industries
• Drew McElroy, Co-founder & CEO, Transfix
• Mike Jones, President Emeritus, St. Onge Company
• Michelle Comerford, Project Director / Industrial & Supply Chain Practice Leader, BLS & CO.
• Ronald Liebman, Partner, Riker Danzig
Moderator: Brendan Dugan, Associate Publisher, American Journal of Transportation
Networking with Snacks
Building & Design for the Future
• Dov Hertz, President, DH Property Holdings
• Zach McHugh, Senior Vice President, Sitex Group
• Dan Schauble, Director/Geotechnical, Advantage Engineers
• Thomas Meagher, Executive Vice President, Blue Rock Construction
• Stephen Campbell, Business Development Manager, ConEd of NY
Moderator: Matthew Hoelzli, Partner, Margulies Hoelzli Architecture
• Phil Hawkins, CEO, DCT Industrial
• Jim Clewlow, CIO, CenterPoint Properties
• Gordon DuGan, CEO, Gramercy Property Trust
• Benjamin Butcher, CEO, STAG Industrial
• Daniel Hudson, Co-Founder & Managing Principal, MRP Industrial
Moderator: Bob LiMandri, Senior Principal, Vidaris
Cocktails, Networking & Deal Making Continues!
National Industrial and Logistics Summit Northeast
Industrial follows a record-breaking 2016, and remains on pace to hit similar records in 2017 with stats such as:
- $43.9 Billion in Investment Sales YTD
- 34.7% investment sales growth with a 4.8% cap rate
- A 1.7% net absorption rate and 5.3% rent growth
- 2017 total volume in Q3 already the third-highest full-year tally since 2008
With every $1B in e-commerce sales requiring 1.25M SF of distribution space, and e-commerce hitting $491B in 2017, e-commerce players will result in demand for 50-60M SF in warehouse space in 2017 alone.
Topics To Include:
1. The story beyond Amazon: Amazon is far from the only tenant driving the e-commerce space. With players such as Walmart showing a 63% increase in online sales in the first fiscal quarter of 2017, largely due to its $3B purchase of Jet.com - what does this mean for the sector? Will large retailers continue to make similar e-commerce plays?
2. Industrial fundamentals: Will industrial fundamentals remain strong in 2018, or will the sector start to see the impact of unchecked construction levels and increasing land and construction costs?
3. Demand vs. Supply: Can industrial sustain an eighth-straight year of demand outpacing supply?
4. Rising Rents for Tenants: As industrial rents continue to rise, will buyers hesitate to pay premium prices for features such as LEED certifications when the ROI is not necessarily guaranteed?
5. Last-Mile Logistics: What does the rise of urban last-mile logistics mean for the sector, and what are the limitations of the available inventory?
6. Ports and Supply Chain: With U.S. seaports as a $5 trillion business, how will infrastructure improvements, supply-chain innovations, and global trade policy impact the industrial sector?
7. Institutional Investment: With money continuing to pour in from institutional investors and increasing competition for quality assets - how will the sector continue its growth? What are the smart investment plays and how do strategies differ?
8. Industrial Demand Type: Will investors continue seeking Class-B urban industrial facilities for their high returns, or will they begin to move to other types of industrial facilities as they face a shortage of quality properties?
Join us for this full day event to network and learn about the following topics and more with the top developers, investors, brokers, and logistics and supply chain experts from across the country.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquires please email our NYC Event Producer, Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the national industrial market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.
Venue & Travel
75 Varick St. (Enter on Canal Street)
New York, NY 10013
(One Hudson Square)
Floor: 8th floor