Top 10 Articles About Bethesda
1. As suburban office tenants move out, developers in Bethesda have some creative replacements.
2. Stonebridge breaks ground on its $350M Avocet Tower development in downtown Bethesda.
3. Aldon Partners is planning a 1,500-unit development on Battery Lane.
4. Glass panels keep falling off a Carr Properties building at 4500 East West Highway.
5. Marriott International is moving its global headquarters to downtown Bethesda.
6. Development is heating up around Bethesda’s upcoming Purple Line station.
7. Carr Properties’ Apex Building redevelopment is taking shape downtown.
8. WTTG Fox 5 is moving its operations from Tenleytown to Bethesda.
9. Launch Workplaces, a Maryland-based coworking firm, is opening a second Bethesda location.