Fast Facts From Downtown Fort Worth Inc.’s Annual Report
Fort Worth is looking hot for institutional investors, and Downtown is attracting hotels and new residents. The research department at Downtown Fort Worth Inc. has compiled data points on several real estate asset classes showing its upward trajectory. Here are some key takeaways from the annual State of Fort Worth Report released Friday.
- Downtown has an appraised property value of $3.4B.
- Downtown has an average retail occupancy of 92%.
- Since 2006, retail sales have increased 98% Downtown.
- Multifamily occupancy topped 97% in the last year.
- There are 2,603 residential units planned or under construction, which is a 63% increase in inventory.
- Six hotels are planned or under construction, totaling 1,065 rooms.
- As of Q4 2016, Class-A office space in Downtown was 88% occupied.
- Downtown has 7,616 residents.