WeWork Selects JLL As Broker Of Record In Dallas-Fort Worth
The agreement comes at a time when more employers are turning to hybrid-work models that allow employees to work remotely while accessing flexible office solutions in the form of coworking or satellite sites closer to home.
“As more companies determine how they will handle the hybrid workplace model, WeWork offers ideal accommodations for both single-office users needing to work near home and Fortune 500 companies looking for scalable, branded space,” JLL Senior Vice President Ashley Curry said in a press statement.
The WeWork locations with space under JLL's new leasing agreement include the following:
- 6900 Dallas Parkway in Plano, Texas.
- Santander Tower: 1601 Elm St. in the Dallas Central Business District.
- 1920 McKinney Ave. in Uptown Dallas.
- Victory Plaza: 3090 Nowitzki Way in Victory Park.
- Williams Square: 5215 North O’Connor Building in Las Colinas.
- 7600 Windrose Ave. in Legacy West.
- 7300 Lone Star Drive in Legacy North.
- 5960 Berkshire Lane in Preston Center.
WeWork, along with other coworking and office sites, felt the pinch of the pandemic in 2020 and is now trying to forge a path to relevance in the new hub-and-spoke office model that many companies are trying to deploy.
WeWork's prior attempt at going public in 2019 derailed when the coworking giant withdrew its IPO filing in the midst of a leadership and business shake-up two years ago.