|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||
Registration, Coffee & Networking
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
Navigating Capital in 2020
Evolution of CRE lending and the growth of non-bank lenders
|9:45 AM - 9:50 AM||
|9:50 AM - 10:35 AM||
Finding value and equity raising late in the cycle, defensive investment strategies, consequences of a prolonged low interest rate environment & the Presidential election season affect
|10:35 AM - 11:00 AM||
Washington Marriott at Metro Center
775 12th St. NW
Washington DC 20005
Ballroom/Floor: Grand Ballroom CDE / Ballroom Level
0-3 hrs $32
3-8 hrs $44
One Metro Center (701 13th St. NW)
One Hour: $10.
Daily Max: $22.
Early Bird (in by 7:30am): $16.
2020 could be a pivotal year for the U.S. commercial real estate industry, with low interest rates and inflation, strong consumer spending, increased capital flows, geopolitical, economic and local regulatory issues in keen focus.
On March 26, our all-star panelists will deep dive into local and national capital markets and commercial real estate finance answering some of the most important questions you're asking yourself today:
- How are firms raising equity at this point in the cycle?
- Will the success of alternative lenders put pressure on traditional capital sources, namely local and national banks?
- How is the CRE CLO sector holding up compared with 2019?
- Why are an increasing number of developers launching debt arms, and how do they compare with more traditional lenders?
- How is JV equity being sourced and used?
- Which opportunistic lending opportunities are emerging?
Join Bisnow and the wider commercial real estate finance marketplace in March for a can't miss summit!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our DC event producer, Liz Baker at Liz.Baker@Bisnow.com.