Event Ended On: Thursday November 1 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
The Hamilton Live
600 14th Street NW, near Metro Center
Washington D.C. 20005
Event Space: The Hamilton Live, F Street Entrance
1. LAZ Parking Garage: 1455 F Street NW (just West of the Hamilton F Street entrance). Rates vary.
2. PMI Garage: (1.5 blocks from venue)
1 Hour: $14
2 Hours: $20
12 Hours: $26
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
Major Trends Inside & Out
What is the Region's Interiors & Ground Up Architecture Forecast?
Designing the Nation's Capital
How Master Planners & Landscape Architects Are Shaping The Region
Diane Hoskins, Co-CEO, Gensler & Monty Hoffman, CEO, PN Hoffman
1. As we continue to see the combination of property types, what should you be thinking about when bringing creative visions to life?
2. As the entitlement process lengthens, how much flexibility should you allow for modifications?
3. Are D.C.'s rapidly urbanizing neighborhood ready for increased density?
4. How are experts adapting to D.C.'s older structures and building state-of-the-art spaces and developments?
5. How can you maximize changes in D.C.'s new heigh act and take your projects to the next level?