Event Ended On: Thursday February 21 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Omni King Edward Hotel, Toronto
37 King Street East
Toronto, ON MSC 1E9
Ballroom: Vanity Fair Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Valet- $48 CAD. Please note that spots are limited and a first-come, first-serve basis.
-Car Park Management Services (Toronto Street & Court Street)
-City Park (Leader Lane)
-Market Square Parking (Church Street)
Check In, Breakfast, & Networking
State of the Multifamily and Condo Market
1. With over 400 high rise projects in the works, Toronto is home to the most cranes in North America. Should developers be concerned with flooding the market with all these new high rises?
2. What can be done to help stabilize the market for condos as prices rose 19.5% last year, while residential home prices continue to soar?
3. Are condo communities, like the Sugar Wharf and The One, the answer to the housing crisis that face Toronto?
4. According to AY’s Commercial Real Estate review, the multifamily sector was the most stalled due to lack of product. How can developers keep pace with the fast growing multifamily market?
5. What new amenities and services are being offered by condo communities to help keep young families in Toronto?