1) What impact will recent tax reform and the increasingly pro-business climate of Florida have on Tampa and the W. Florida CRE Markets?
2) With a 4.0% unemployment rate and 6.3% YoY growth from ‘15 to ‘16, and titans like Jeff Vinik announcing $3B developments, how are developers and investors maximizing returns and ensuring sustainable growth for the years to come?
3) How will escalating construction and labor costs affect the Tampa Bay CRE market?
4) What projects coming online will re-define Tampa’s commercial real estate market?
5) What needs to be done from an infrastructure perspective to ensure the continued growth of Tampa?
Want to bring hundreds of real estate movers-and-shakers to your raw space?
Host Bisnow's State of the Market Tampa! Interested?
Email Adriano Salucci at email@example.com.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Tampa Construction & Development
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
2018 & Beyond - What’s in store for the CRE Market?
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
The Westin Tampa Waterside
725 South Harbour Island Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Ballroom: Oasis Ballroom
Parking Information: Discount Valet - $15
With Tampa's CRE Market tailwinds from tax reform becoming clear to investors, interest in Tampa’s investment opportunities is at all time high.
With top execs like Related Developments CEO, Steve Patterson, touting the abundance of good jobs for millennials and incomparable quality of life in Tampa, there’s no doubt that Tampa and West Florida Markets will provide some of the hottest real estate opportunities for the next five years.
We've gathered the biggest names in Tampa’s and West Florida’s commercial real estate to give an all-encompassing update on where the commercial real estate market is now, and what to expect in the near term.
Join Bisnow our all-star line-up of CRE titans, high-ranking government officials, innovators and entrepreneurs for an in-depth look at Tampa, St. Petersburg and W. Florida’s hottest new projects, cross-border investor opinions, growth opportunities across major asset classes, and, finally, what keeps our panelists up at night.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #Bisnow on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more local news.