Event Has Ended
Honorees to be Announced
Miller Construction Company
Area Vice President
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co
Senior Principal, Managing Leader
The Vagabond Group
Karson & Co.
Chief Development Officer
Leslie Miller Tomczak
Principal & CEO
Neology Life Development Group
CEO & President
Fort Lauderdale DDA
Miami Association of Realtors
City National Bank
Peggy Hogan Marker
City of Aventura
Nancy Klock Corey
Regional Vice President
VP, Development & Capital Planning
Hersha Hospitality Trust
Founder & President
Friends of The Underline
Azor Advisory Services
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
Sunny Isles Beach
President & CEO
Greater Miami and the Beaches Hotel Association
Barbara Liberatore Black
Founder & President
J. Kelly Advisors
Director - Business Development
Baker Concrete Construction
Event Being Produced By
MORE HONOREES TO BE ANNOUNCED
Coffee, Breakfast & Networking
Executive Roundtable: Recruiting, Mentoring and Advancing Women In CRE
Honoring Our 2019 South Florida Power Women
South Florida Power Women
Bisnow's Power Women initiative honors top-level executives and industry leaders who shape commercial real estate.
A diverse workforce not only promotes equality, but also drives innovation and creativity. A team with different experiences and backgrounds enhances its problem-solving ability by including multiple perspectives into its analytical process. With a better product, you are able to more easily grow your customer base and ultimately, increase your bottom line.
The core purpose of this event is to enhance the success of women and young professionals in the commercial real estate industry and promote industry diversity. This event will provide education, networking, and resources for professional development. We hope to promote the employment and advancement of women and young professionals in the industry and strive to create more awareness of viable career paths in commercial real estate. *We encourage both men and women to attend! This event is not only for women.*
Reasons To Attend:
1. Empowerment: Push your own potential and become a leader in your industry.
2. Amazing Connections: Find your next mentor here! Hear from successful executives about their journey and how they came out on top.
3. Learn: How do you ask for a raise? How can you make sure to stay involved in your organization's top projects and take charge of your career trajectory?
Our South Florida Power Women event will bring together the industry's most powerful and influential women to honor them and to discuss diversity, talent, entrepreneurship, resilience and what it takes to get out on top in a male-dominated industry.
Do you know or work with a Power Woman? We would love to hear about them! Please send your nominations to our Southeast event producer, Katya, at email@example.com!
1) What significant achievements have South Florida's female CRE leaders achieved this year? What plans do they have in the pipeline?
2) How did they start their commercial real estate careers?
3) Why does diversity increase productivity, enhance an organization's efficiency and foster innovation?
4) How do you leverage your strengths and communicate that value to potential employers or managers in your current organization?
5) How do we recruit and retain the best young and female talent at top organizations?
6) How do you find a mentor? What should you expect from and give in that relationship?
Thank you to our partner, the Office of Community Engagement at Miami-Dade County Public Schools, who oversees community partnerships in the school district through many initiatives such as Dade Partners, Everybody Mentors and the Academic Year Internship Program to enhance the education of Miami-Dade students. The time, talent, and contributions by community partners provide students with a multitude of ways to advance successfully now and in the future.
Bisnow events are known for bringing together the commercial real estate community with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, women are an integral part of your organization at all levels. Bisnow offers the opportunity to celebrate the accomplishments of the influential women in your industry by supporting and sponsoring this event. As a sponsor, you are supporting and honoring these women of influence and their amazing contributions to the commercial real estate community in South Florida.
Venue & Travel
100 Chopin Plaza
Miami, FL 33131
Ballroom/Level: Biscayne Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Discounted Parking $18.00