Event Ended On: Thursday September 27 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
The Future of Healthcare | An Executive Outlook
Healthcare Technological Revolution: What's Next In Innovation, Strategy and Integration
Post-Panel Networking & Schmooze
The Westin Seattle
1900 5th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Ballroom: Cascade Ballroom, Mezzanine Level (2nd Floor)
• Discounted Valet Parking $17.00 (Based on Availability)
• The Light Rail & Metro tunnel are located one block from the hotel
• Westin Building Garage: 2010 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121 ($18.00 3-4 Hrs)
• Pacific Palace Garage: 1674 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 ($11 3 Hrs & $13 4 Hrs)
*Pricing Subject to Change*
Healthcare continues to dominate national headlines, with major
around the ACA.
Subsequently, there have been several opportunities within the real estate market.
CBRE's U.S. Medical Office and Healthcare
findings propose a variety of outlooks:
- The senior citizen population (65+), which is the highest per-capita healthcare spending demographic, will double by 2055
- Cost containment continues to drive hospital consolidation and expansion of outpatient facilities
- The absorption of medical office space continues to be greater than the supply, which has lead to an 8% vacancy rate (* as of Q1 2017)
- Healthcare has seen an increase in transaction volume, with nearly $10 billion for the year ending Q1 2017
As the healthcare
to keep up with industry demands, how can hospital systems, healthcare providers, senior living developers and real estate executives
work together to succeed in delivering quality healthcare and assisted living facilities, while maintaining a valuable return on investment?
Find out this and more at
our State of
event this July. As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to network and make deals with the best players in the market.
For questions, comments and press inquiries, contact Sarah, our Healthcare Event Producer, at
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowHealth on Twitter and Instagram, and follow @Bisnow on Twitter for more news.
1. How can executives look to alternative industries (i.e. industrial/manufacturing, e-commerce/retail, hospitality, etc) to improve the procurement of healthcare? What are the best practices to keep costs down?
2. What are the latest advancements in healthcare technology? How are this region's hospitals integrating these technologies into their facilities?
3. Will outpatient facilities overtake the demand for new hospitals in the Pacific Northwest region?
4. Will Amazon and/or other e-commerce conglomerates become a source of doctor-patient pharmaceutical deliveries? How will this disrupt the clinic, pharmacy and hospital walls?
5. As the millennial generation continues to drive demand for hotel-like hospitals, how will the design of hospitals, urgent care centers, clinics and outpatient facilities transform?