Event Ended On: Wednesday February 27 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
910 Broadway Circle
San Diego CA 92101
Ballroom: California Ballroom AB, 2nd Floor
Discount Valet Rate: $18.00
*Based on Availability*
Spreckels Garage 121 Broadway: Early Bird Special $12.00 (In before 9:30AM)
*Pricing Subject to Change*
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
How is Food & Beverage Driving San Diego's Hospitality Experience?
Investment & Development Trends in San Diego's Hospitality Market
1. With 20 hotels and 3,061 rooms under construction in San Diego County, are we adequately assessing demand?
2. What commercial real estate decisions can help build the San Diego tourism experience?
3. Will lenders begin to slow down in the hospitality space?
4. With so many new developments, how are hotels and brands differentiating themselves?
5. Can hospitality and increased tourism impact the region's population growth?